SELF LIMITING THOUGHTS
Today I want you to go boldly in Christ!
THE PROBLEM: LIMITING YOU IS LIMITING GOD
THE WORD: Trust…lean on others….go boldly…stay focused on call?
- TRUST ISSUES – Even for life then if no purpose it’s all toil. Acts 28:31 Proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance.
- A faith issue…bible stories, here stories
- REACH OUT – God finds a way when we can’t. Others are often His way. We aren’t perfect and shouldn’t expect to be but another might be great at something you need. Divine-it helps them too. 1 Peter 5:6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time
- Be present-klt (KNOW, LIKE, TRUST)
- Give to others-for right reasons
- WE’RE AFRAID – who do we fear? Because with God we are made enough to go boldly 2 Corinthians 12:10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- GODS POWER (pushed outside your comfort zone)
- SATAN (more doubt, to hold you back from doing Gods will)
- WHY ME? Sometimes we get hung up on how imperfect we are-sinning “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us of our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness,” I John 1:9
*Jacob/cheater *Peter/temper *David/affair *Noah/drunk
*Jonah/ran *Gideon/Insecure *Miriam/gossip *Martha/worrier
*Thomas/doubter *Sara/impatient *Elijah/moody *Zaccheus/short
- No hindrance
THE CHOICE: Held back
- FREE WILL
- Held back or progressing boldly
Me: Talk show, TV pilot, business, marriage
Karen: She was abused and has avoided having children. Don’t want to repeat.
*Your right to not put your trust in you or the past…
-Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord.
*Fearing who… God will show you to love, Satan will tell you are their sin.
* Are you a child of God? Then you sin…
REMEMBER…Jesus looked at them & said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Math 19:26
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot.
Before we wrap up I want to encourage you to stay connected on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and please subscribe to my iTunes & YouTube channel.
See you next week on Living Within the Sweet Spot.
Faith Infused Living…Reaching Goals Higher!
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN