On today’s episode we are talking about… NEVER LOST – NEW LIFE!
THE PROBLEM: How do we (people) get in these places. Kylie shares with us her personal story of being caught in the world, pulled toward things of the flesh unable to step into all God had waiting for her. She knew God but it took a car accident… laying on the pavement. She met God, He spoke to her, and said it’s time, I’ve been here all along.
- What were the ‘problems’ that got you off course
- What about other problems that can get us off
THE WORD: what does the Bible teach us about these 4- STEPS TO FIGHT FOR & FIND NEW LIFE. About preventing this from happening in our life and to get out of these situations.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 ESV It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
- Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
THE GIFT: the word will bless us as we obediently respond
- Not alone
- We can have the world there for us if we lean into the world YIKES or we can have all of God’s grace, love, power with us if we lean into Him
THE CHOICE: it’s all about free will, so will you apply these 4- STEPS TO FIGHT FOR & FIND NEW LIFE found in today’s episode under the problem, word, gift, and choice.
Step into A FREE MONTH OF THE LEGACY LEADER COMMUNITY.
We’d love to have you join us!
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN