DO YOU BELIEVE IT’S NOT A COINCIDENCE, WHEN BOTH GOOD OR BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU?
IN TODAY’S EPISODE WE’LL LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT COINCIDENCES.
The world is constantly telling us what to believe and how we feel, but we have a choice on whether we agree with it or not. Moreover we are also being led to believe that we are at liberty to the world and its beliefs, but are we? I don’t want to be, and there is huge danger in agreeing to the notion that isn’t more at hand in our every day lives. Believe me, it’s not a coincidence when both good or bad things happen to you. I bring in guest Lynn Baber, coach speaker and author of “The God Dot, Spiritual Markers of God’s Divine and Constant Presence.’
Enjoy these verses as reminder of how you have been chosen, you are predestined and your life is not a coincidence.
- Ephesians 1:11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,
- Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.
- Job 42:2 “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.
The gift of understanding that our life is not one massive coincidence, good or bad, is that we realize there is something mightier at hand. Now we have free will to choose who we reliquence this power over to and WE ALL CHOOSE GOD. The great blessing for us believers….
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
We have free will…
DO YOU BELIEVE IT’S NOT A COINCIDENCE, WHEN BOTH GOOD OR BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU? Let’s believe in the divine power of the trinity and tap in to all it has to offer.
Thanks for your time and blessings to you, friends.
Go ahead and jump into a FREE month with the Legacy Leaders,
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot
Hope this episode gives you a way for keeping up with life’s changes, enjoy all my free resources for help HERE
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN