HOPE FOR YOU
Surrender to what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be― Sonia Ricotti
Today I want you to leave knowing the FAITH AND HOPE… go hand in hand. If you want one…get the other.
THE PROBLEM: Hopelessness
- Alienation (attachment) different, not worthy
- Forsakenness (attachment plus abandoned)
- Powerlessness-can’t step in –out- act on
- Uninspired- no one breaths
THE WORD: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” 1 Peter 1:3-5.
HOW DO I GET FAITH?…It says Christ “If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.” Colossians 3:1-2. (put on new self)
- Armor, (Ephes 6:14-17) take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Belt/truth, boots/readiness from Gospel of peace
- Bible verses for YOU: Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- Gratitude: acknowledges his power/dominion
- Enlightened: Holy Spirit work “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.” Ephesians 1:18.
*Hope: The feeling of expectation…if you aren’t getting informed how do you know what to hope for.
THE GIFT: Future Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
THE CHOICE: Go for it!
- FREE WILL
- LET ME HELP: Guest call-in or those who reach out after a show… go here for a FREE one on one.
Karen: My marriage is hopeless. We are hopeless. I believe in God, pray to God, and truly wonder if I am supposed to have a good marriage. We fight all the time and if we are not fighting then it is because we are too tired to fight so we just ignore each other. We are in a years-long pattern of just coexisting. Can this be? What can I do when praying isn’t enough?
- RUN while you pray
- ? pray for? Fixed marriage or armor? LIST ABOVE
- THERE IS HOPE… legend where the two cannot coexist
AJ: I am so down all the time. I love God but can’t find him. What do you do when God isn’t enough?
- He is enough and always will be.
- 2 Peter 1:3-4 His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.
- Scab; When we are so consumed by the other we have little room something new.
REMEMBER…Jesus looked at them & said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Math 19:26
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot.
See you next week on Living Within the Sweet Spot.
Faith Infused Living…Reaching Goals Higher!
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN