Welcome friends, I’m so glad you tuned for today’s show GETTING ORGANIZED AND HOW TO MAINTAIN FOCUS.
If you struggle with being disorganized or lack the ability to stay focused… I might have more to do with psychology, chaos, abundance and attachment than anything else.
Today I want to inspire you to GET ORGANIZED AND MAINTAIN FOCUS
Julie Morgenstern is an internationally renowned expert and best-selling author on time management, productivity and organizing, explains, “a person needs to honor their own unique personality and design a system around that.” Advising others to examine their habits and behaviors before creating a plan of action.
“Ask questions first, attack second,” she says. “We need to understand the problem before we can come up with a solution.”
So I agree completely and also…love to partner great plans like hers with God…so let do this!
THE PROBLEM: it’s hard to get and stay focused in this busy noisy world. being organized with god at the forefront of this is impactful.
Identify the problem
- daunting… or you will need to live with the imperfection.
- boring: you can’t sell something or get rid of something you do not own.
- dying for the weekend
- psychological: control, unbearable workload, uncooperative participants
- abundance: about possession and need, freeing
- chaos: skills, systems, prioritizing
- Sentimental attachment: Past/present/future
THE WORD: 10 keys…. 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Do the worst thing first
- it’ll give you a feeling of accomplishment.
- and like you can accomplish anything
- Exercise everyday
- Set the day to restart at 2pm
- analyze what you’ve done so far
- determine what is left(new to do list)
- You are what you eat
- sugar…20 minutes
- Meditate: music/scripture-clears the clutter
- Speak it:
- keeps past habits away with affirmations on both organization and focus
- ask- pray for God’s help and reach out to other
- Break big projects into parts
- typically once you start you finish
- it ignites you
- Make a game
- set a timer for 30 sec/5 minutes
- little pressure good…a lot bad
- De-clutter your workspace
- clutter increases the impression of work
- 4 P’s pick it, pitch it, prioritize it (to do tomorrow), put it away.
- Reward after you have accomplished/plan for it.
THE GIFT: POWER OF CHRIST! Buy author Ron Graham in the book of Revelations…At least seven aspects of Christ’s power and authority may be noticed in the first vision —a vision of Christ. This vision includes the messages that Christ commanded John to write to the seven churches.
- Over Time: the alpha the Omega, who is and was, beginning and end…
- Over Creation: Rev. 3:14 John 1:1-3, Coloss 1:16-17 beginning of the creation of God.
- Over angels…in revelations, the angels were sent to carry out orders from Jesus
- Over death…raised, promise that he will raise
- Over destiny…judges the living and the dead…authority of which destiny it will be
- Over truth…he who is sharper than any two edged sword
- Over churches…speaking to the churches, I know your work, the head.
THE CHOICE: Go for it!
- FREE WILL
- LET ME HELP: Affirmations for organization and focus
Jill: I’m so unproductive. I end up restarting things a million times. I lose important items, documents, dates, and so on. I know for someone hearing this they are probably thinking. If you know that then do something about it. I try. I have tried so many times. I like how you have been inspiring me to lead and succeed God’s way.
I first did your ‘Your Body Is Your Temple’ training and I have lost 14 pounds already…it is easy and I cannot believe I have spent so much money and time starting and failing on other diets when I could have been doing it God’s way they whole time. So, help me get organized God’s way.
Ron and Janelle: We are such a great couple for many reasons but neither of us are gifted in the area of organization and it’s taking a toll on our family. To be honest with you we are both so chill that our life is getting out of control. I listened to your health and wellness done God’s way training and I want to apply it all but don’t know where to start.
What can I do?
REMEMBER…Jesus looked at them & said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Math 19:26
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot.
See you next week on Living Within the Sweet Spot.
Faith Infused Living…Reaching Goals Higher!
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN