It’s FRIDAY! The weekend is upon us and so are thoughts of Holiday preparations.
Many of us have a big to-do list for the holiday that’s just around the corner. But, I thought to give myself a little to do list to keep my heart, mind, and soul nice and strong this season.
- Wake with praise! First thing each morning before I even crawl out of bed. I fold my hands and give thanks.
- A.M. routines…Coffee, music, light a candle and read a devotional or Bible for even just for 15 minutes.
- Excercise each day-even stretching if workouts seem too much.
- Each day, give one intentional act of kindness away. (A call, text, gift, or act)
- Use the car time to be in quiet, to talk to God… or to listen to praise music, Christan talk radio, or a podcaster.
- Close the night with more thanks as I lay down my head and offer up my night-time prayers.
Just a little reminder to not only prepare your table for guests this season. Let’s also prepare our hearts!
Blessings and Joy, Friends.
Faith Infused Living… Reaches Goals Higher!
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN
Live Out Your Legacy BONUS!
SIGN UP TODAY FOR:
☑️ FREE Monthly audio training to advance your life.
☑️ FREE life coaching tips
☑️ FREE inspiration & gifts
☑️ EARLY access to all events